This test chamber is to simulate dusty atmosphere. Normally test is carried out on assembled unit to establish its reliability of the assembly to resist leakage of dust inside the package. All standards are suggesting different methods for testing. We have capability deliver each type of the chamber. We are much familiar with IP numbers that is IP X
X, where first character is numbered from 0 to 6 and is indicating severity of dusty environment. Standard Models as per Various Standards:
Standard Size of Chambers (Table-1)
- IS 9000 and JSS 55555
- Workspace in the chamber is cubical. In the bottom, two hoppers are provided. Each hopper one agitator is provided are rotated in clock wise/ anti clock wise directions. When agitators starts rotating, dust in the rotor flies in the workspace and return back to hopper.
- A dust measuring device is kept in the chamber, which measures intensity of the dust in work space during testing.
- Construction of the chamber in accordance with IS 9002
|ENV-08-IS-JSS-1000 Liter||100 x 100 x 100 cm|
|ENV-08-IS-JSS-2000 Liter||126 x 126 x 126 cm|
|ENV-08-IS-JSS-3000 Liter||145 x 145 x 145 cm|
Standard Size of Chambers (Table-2)
- IEC/IS 60529 (IP code)
- IP code is much familiar for electronic packages.
- The chamber is to carry out test to conform IP5X and IP6X quality package.
- Low pressure is developed inside the package due to natural thermal cycling. Dust will settle inside the package due to low pressure. Such low pressure is developed inside the package artificially as suggested in Catagery-1 type of tests.
|ENV-08-IP-1000 Liter||100 x 100 x 100 cm|
|ENV-08-IP-2000 Liter||126 x 126 x 126 cm|
|ENV-08-IP-3000 Liter||145 x 145 x 145 cm|
- Tests conditions specified for Catagery-1 is difficult to understand and hence, difficult to make also. Please take care during negotiation.
- Three types of tests procedures are suggested and having following Major parameters:
|Major Parameters ||Procedure-1 Blowing Dusts||Procedure-2 Blowing Sand||Procedure-3 Settling Dusts|
|Dust size, µm||≤ 149||150 to 850||≤ 105|
|Temperature, 0C||23 ±2 / Actual||Actual||23 ±2|
|Air velocity, m/sec||1.5||18-29/Actual||0.2|
|Dust||China Clay, Silica floor and other materials||Sio2||Quartz, Silica, Salt, Fertilizer, Organic fibers etc.|
|Duration||230 C- 6 hours & Actual temp- 6 hours||90 min||3 days|
Clients are requested to select appropriate model from Table-1 or Table-2. In case if client is interested to follow MIL standard, Kindly contact us for appropriate technical proposal.
- We have discussed only major parameters. There are many minor parameters also. Therefore, clients are requested to discuss with us their requirements with us and we will suggest detail option.